Stayed two nights on a businesstrip (kick-off actually) and it was one of the best hotels we've been to. Very nice accomodations, super relaxing outside pools (and also pools inside) and spa department (which I didn't visit). The food was generally good (although not exacly my type of food).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasuragi Hasseludden is a peaceful oasis where you can enjoy Japanese baths, activities and treatments as well as faboulous meals in the Teppanyaki or Tokyo restaurants. An overall experience inspired by the best from Japan. Go here by car or bus, or enjoy a boat trip through Stockholm's stunning archipelago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Nordic Choice Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Yasuragi Hasseludden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Nacka
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm County/Nacka, Sweden
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Stockholm