Me and my Family have just returned fro a weeks holiday here it included 5 adults and 1 child aged 11. I have to say it was the best holiday I have had in years, the staff were great very friendly the hotel was spotless and the grounds are amazing. It was my dads birthday while we were away so the staff laid on a gorgeous cake and bowls of fruit in our rooms which made it extra special. I am a very fussy eater as is my son what can i say the food was fantastic each night we were able to have something different they even one night cooked my son a fresh chicken as that is what he wanted for his tea. We were that happy with our stay we are definatley going to book again for next year. We would like to thanks the lovely staff for a wonderful stay.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere Hotel
- Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere Hotel Ozdere
- Paloma Hotel Sultan Ozdere
- Paloma Club Sultan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located 25 km away from the Artemis Temple, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the magnificent ancient city Ephesus and the House of the Virgin Mary. Izmir city center is only 50 km away from the hotel and the airport just 45 km. Ozdere city center is 1,5 km away and can be reached by feet. The hotel can be found easily on the road from the airport to Kusadasi. When you arrive at Ahmetbeyli crossroads you just have to turn your right side and go on 10 km away to find PCSO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.