I won't go into describing the hotel and the fantastic views as it has been well covered by other reviews. Overall, we had a lovely holiday, but the weather was very disappointing ( I know not the hotels fault). It was quite cold of a night so no entertainment was laid on, as usually this is held outside. The food was very well presented, but to be honest was not that tasty, and neatly always only luke warm. Although there were plenty of salads, there was virtually no hot vegetarian food. Some of the waiters in the restaurant were lovely, and looked after you really well, a few were a bit miserable and left you waiting for cutlery, drinks etc. it seemed to us that the waiting staff were more efficient at the outside restaurant. Inside was very busy due to the cold weather, and they seemed very stressed. We were upgraded to a superior room which was really lovely. However, the bed linen was only changed once, and that was on the day before we left! I don't think we would come back to this hotel mainly because of the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located 25 km away from the Artemis Temple, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the magnificent ancient city Ephesus and the House of the Virgin Mary. Izmir city center is only 50 km away from the hotel and the airport just 45 km. Ozdere city center is 1,5 km away and can be reached by feet. The hotel can be found easily on the road from the airport to Kusadasi. When you arrive at Ahmetbeyli crossroads you just have to turn your right side and go on 10 km away to find PCSO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere Hotel Ozdere
- Paloma Hotel Sultan Ozdere