“Fantastic ” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   CukuraltI Mahallesi, Ozdere 35490, Turkey   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Ozdere
“Fantastic ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

One of the most friendliest hotels we have stayed in great staff very welcoming fantastic atmosphere I'd love to go to turkey again me and my family loved it there the foods ate fantastic and it's right next to the beach

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Veronique K, Front Office at Paloma Pasha Resort, responded to this review, November 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us.

At Paloma Pasha we aim to provide the best possible customer care and satisfaction and we are very pleased to hear that we achieved it on this occasion for you all. We are happy to hear that you loved our hotel and food along with our staff.

It was a real pleasure in having the occasion to receive you all in our property and hope very much that we will be able to welcome you back to your Paloma Pasha Family in the not too distant future.

On behalf of all the staff at Paloma Pasha, thank you once again for your comments and we all wish you a happy rest of 2014.

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel a number of times now , last stay was 17th September for two weeks spot on as always. I must mention we stayed in June as well and could not believe our look we where upgraded from our sea view room to a terrace suite words fail me wonderful . Again the holiday in September was first class this a lovely modern hotel all areas spotless the staff work very very hard . If you won't a relaxing holiday great food , lots of seating areas outside terrace second to none plenty of sun beds don't worry about going down early no need .if you have a problem Yasmin guest relations will sort it she is one of the loveliest persons and very helpful, all rooms are excellent we have had Beser and Meral see to are rooms every time Beser cleans the room to a very high standard works very hard and Meral. Veronique on reception speaks good English and is very helpful ,levant on animation always gives you time great guy .all staff really good thanks to Bircan ,fatma ,esra . None stop serving drinks,behind the bar yusef and Basie excellent . Must mention white night I think the best of all if on the terrace .dj Tahir and Yakut make this a night not to miss .all food waiters first class we had Hassan looked after us all holiday . The returning guests say it all great hotel general manager ugur harput makes sure never away .

Stayed September 2014
Veronique K, Front Office at Paloma Pasha Resort, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
Dear Valued Repeat Guests,

It was such a pleasure to have the chance to be with you once again while you stayed with us and now we thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about your vacation with the wider travelling community.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your last stay especially in one of our Terrace Suite! Our aim at Paloma Pasha is to make our guests feel like "at home & part of our Paloma Family" and we are pleased that you felt this way.

We look very much forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you both back once again very soon.

Warmest regards from all of us,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

Absolutely stunning hotel, very clean and very friendly staff. Gorgeous environment and not in the middle of nowhere

Our holiday was for the period of 1 week over the schools October half term.

We do have an issues in the facilities available to us. Lots of things had been pulled too early. For example, a snack bar by the pool was not available for anything other than a small range of drinks. If you wanted food, you had to go back to the main restaurant. That's not too much of an issue, but you obviously had further to go, tidy your belongings away and then cover up again for restaurant etiquette rather than just nip to the snack bar. The quality of the food was excellent and was, if you kept returning to the same place, available 23 hours a day.

English was not the primary language and some conversations like ordering drinks were extremely difficult. Entertainment was minimal and many activities were were not on, again because they had been pulled due to the time of the year.

I expected everything advertised as a facility to be available to me but it seems that either the hotel or Thomas Cook pulled them a week early, even though I had paid the full amount for this holiday. Very disappointing

The rep even left us after 2 days though he was of little use anyway.

Despite entertainment events being minimal, the 3 members of the entertainment crew were very nice, especially LEVENT. This gentleman made extra effort to ensure both my children and us enjoyed ourselves. He put some activities on just for us and I think without him, our holiday could have been chore rather than a pleasure. My kids particular enjoyed the archery lessons with him. The hotel are lucky to have this man and should try to retain his services next year if he is available

We feel let down by Thomas Cook rather than the hotel as costs and services were clearly cut before the half term holiday spell.

The beach being within 10 seconds of the pool was fantastic as it gave us the option we have not had in many other hotels. Water sports on the beach were also brilliant with some things like pedelos being free. The guys running this were also great

Lots of cheap shopping available within a comfortable walking distance. You could walk out along the beach front and then back to the hotel down the main street.

There was lots and lots of different areas and room to chill as well. A bit unsure what it would be like during peak periods but it seemed like the space was in proportion to the rooms of the hotel so Id guess it should be OK. Great spa facilities that you had the freedom to use like sauna and steam room and an indoor pool.

Summary:
Excellent Hotel, Nice Facilities, nice rooms, great staff. You wont be disappointed

Shame on Thomas cook or the Hotel for closing down too early and leaving guests without anything to do I have rated the value as average based upon this. Had everything been available, the value would have been excellent too.

Room Tip: We always ask for pool view higher floors as our preference so that we have a bit more security, les...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Veronique K, Front Office at Paloma Pasha Resort, responded to this review, November 7, 2014
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to share with others here on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us.

It is with great pleasure that we read how much you loved our hotel and its services and amenities. We always take great pride in providing the best possible holiday experience for all our guests and we are all very much pleased to hear that we achieved it for you all.

We are however saddened to hear that you felt deprived of some of our services. Indeed, it is clearly communicated in our brochures that we switch to the "Winter concept" in late October and that this can be done earlier if weather conditions are not favorable, as it was the case this year. The snack, fish restaurant and other outdoor facilities are generally closed the last week of October.

We look forward to warmly welcoming you back to your Pasha Family earlier in the season to have the chance to propose you a fuller range of activities & facilities.

Whitchurch, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

I was a little apprehensive about going to Turkey but i have to say it has been one of the best holidays. The hotel was got to down a little side road and once inside you can see why this is rated as an excellent place to stay. The reception was very grand and spotlessly clean, we arrived late and were told if we were hungry we could go to the restaurant and get something to eat as it was 2 am we decided to go straight to bed. We were shown to our room which was absolutely spotless and very large, we had two rooms as there was five of us and both rooms were lovely. The beds were spotless and very comfortable, the bathroom was large but with a weird window with shutters looking into the bedroom, once you get your head round that the bathroom was brilliant with well stocked towels and toiletries.
The food in the restaurant was well cooked and well presented, there was always lots of choice and always plenty of it, in fact something for everyone, My favourite was the grilled chicken and the Turkish rice pudding. The waiter/waitress were very friendly but they did pay more attention to people who tipped them, I did find it annoying that they reserved the best tables outside for their favourite guests...
The pool area is lovely and well kept and spotlessly clean, the only down side is it is really cold, in fact colder than the sea. The beach was lovely although there was lots of seaweed on the sand, the water was shallow and so clear. The beach was perfect for everyone and especially safe for children.
The entertainment was fine although there was not a lot on as it was end of season, the entertainment staff were friendly and they tried to get everyone involved. The best member of staff from the entertainment crew was Levent, he was so friendly and took the time to have a chat and give you so much local information, he was a credit to the hotel.
The housekeepers were fantastic and kept the hotel spotless and are a credit to the hotel.
The bar staff were really friendly and nothing was too much trouble, it was nice to go to an all inclusive hotel and not see people taking advantage of the free bar.
The local village has lots of shops for your gifts and your (named) clothing.
All in all it was a fantastic holiday for me and my family but on a downside we were told we would be guaranteed at least one visit to the al a carte restaurants, we tried 3 times in the week to book and told each time we were unable to get a table and try the next day, my tip book on your first day.
I also would like to say I loved the fact that the hotel looked after the stray cats, I know some of the visitors did not like them but we loved them.
The coach driving to and from the hotel was like a roller coaster like but just shut your eyes and you will be fine.

Room Tip: we were in rooms 310 and 312..quiet rooms overlooking the pool
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guests,

On behalf of the entire Paloma Pasha Team I would like to thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share with the wider travelling community your thoughts and experiences of your recent holiday with us.

We are very glad to hear that you had a ''lovely family holiday'' and that you enjoyed our food, staff and animation. We also pride ourselves in giving the best possible customer service and care and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with our services, especially in the Bar, Restaurant and Housekeeping.

However we are saddened to hear that you were disappointed with the A la carte bookings. We take all comments very seriously into consideration and we will be passing them onto our F&B management team.

We look forward to the time when we are able to warmly welcome you once again to Paloma Pasha Resort.

sof
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

The crowds of Europeans are using the last opportunities of warm weather
and the pressure over the hotel infrastructure is obvious even for such a
calm place like this.
Most of the staff is polite and pleasant as usual however it is really difficult to deal with
all the client's needs. It is practically not possible and frankly speaking I am not sure that
anyone cares.
The economic difficulties and crisis are most probably influencing some of the tourists and
they are definitely looking and behaving far below the average. This was especially valid in the evenings when one of these sophisticated groups of people was loudly offering an entire bottle of alcohol to one of the managers and he was kindly returning it. All of this accompanied by long-lasting laughter.
The overall experience is reaching very closely the entirely industrialized hotels in Antalya. And probably this is the model to be followed. With less personalized attitude and requirements appropriate for the mass category of travelers.
Anyway probably the most important in this regard is that this business
entity is attracting its visitors and is operating in full capacity, and that is what matters, isn't it.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Veronique K, Front Office at Paloma Pasha Resort, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to share your holiday experiences with others on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to welcome new Paloma Guests to our hotel and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed both our hotel facilities and the local area.

At Pasha we always aim to provide the best customer care and attention that we possibly can so that each and every one of our guests feel happy and well catered for. It is sometimes not as easy as we can expect but we really do our best to provide a special guest service in all Paloma hotels.

Please be assured that we take every comment very seriously into consideration and will share your experiences with our management team.

We hope that we will have the honour of welcoming you back to our Paloma Family once again and wish you a wonderful end of 2014.

N Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to say 'a big thank you' to the Paloma Pasha Hotel Manager and staff. My son Neal and I arrived at the beginning of September for a 2 week holiday. This was our first time staying at this Hotel. Two days in to our holiday my son became very ill and had to be rushed to hospital in Kusadasi. He had to undergo emergency surgey and was in hospital for 8 days.Obviously being in a unfamilar country and not speaking Turkish I was completely alone, worried and lost. The hotel Manager and staff were absolutely fantasic. At the reception desk Secil and Mehmet would connect me through to the hosital twice a day so that I could speak to my son in his private hospital room. Isa in the dining room was extremely attentive and looked after me at every meal. Atilla the Hotel Manager was extremely helpful and went out of his way every day to inquire how Neal was and how he was progressing. Complimentary gifts such as fruit/fresh flowers or wine was left in my room every day. When my son was well enough to receive a visit from me the hotel staff told me how to get a local taxi to and from the hotel to the hospital which was over a hour away. I cannot praise the attention, help and guidance that I received from Atilla and his staff. When one goes on holiday the last thing you expect is illness. I can genuinely say that the hotel staff got me through this dreadful period by their constant help and support. Neal was discharged from hospital after 8 days and he recuperated for 2 days in our hotel bedrom before we flew home. The Manager personally came to say goodbye and helped me with our luggage onto the coach. Obviously it was not the holiday that we had expected and therefore we saw very little of the resort. However my son - who is now thankfully fully recovered from his surgery - and I have promised that we will return to the Hotel Paloma Pasha in 2015 so that we can fully appreciate this hotel, and more importantly to thank in person Atilla and his wonderful staff for all the help and support that they gave to us.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Veronique K, Front Office at Paloma Pasha Resort, responded to this review, October 28, 2014
Dear Valued Guests,

Firstly it was a privilege to be able to welcome you to our hotel and to have the chance to get to know you both. We would also like to thank you for making the time and effort to share your recent holiday experiences with the travelling community.

We are pleased to hear that, despite the medical problems, you were satisfied with our service and customer care and that you would like to come back to enjoy it completely.
We will certainly pass on your comments of praise to our staff members because we believe it is good to encourage and give credit where credit is due.

We send you our best wishes for your son and we all hope that he makes a full recovery very soon.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future for a full 2 weeks of sun, fun and relaxation!

Nantwich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

Stayed at the Paloma Pasha last year and enjoyed it so much we went again this year for two weeks in September.
There has been a lot of work done to improve the service, last year you could wait some time to get a table or drinks but this year wow!!!! The staff were so attentive and happy to look after us, nothing was too much trouble, congratulations to everyone.
The rooms were spotlessly clean as are all areas of the hotel
There were always sunloungers available at any time of day, we could not understand why some guests insisted on putting towels out, there is no need.
The selection of food available in the main restaurant was good and well prepared with plenty of choice with the added benefit of themed nights.
We dined in all 3 a la carte restaurants and enjoyed every one, they are well worth a visit
This hotel provides a great place for a relaxing peaceful holiday.
Our thanks to the management and all the staff
We will be returning, what better recommendation can there be

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Veronique K, Front Office at Paloma Pasha Resort, responded to this review, October 27, 2014
Dear Guests,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay at Paloma Pasha Resort and would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here on Tripadvisor.

Guest satisfaction is our main goal at Paloma Pasha and it is rewarding to learn that it has been achieved on this occasion and even better than last time!

We would like to thank you for recommending our resort to future travellers to İzmir and Özdere and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Yours Sincerely,

Been to Paloma Pasha Resort? Share your experiences!