for the first time ,on September 2010 we stayed in this hotel for a week. it was a nice hotel ,the natural landscape, the calm beach and pool for adults, the polite staff and housekeepers , as well as enough well umbrella and sunbeds in each part. we liked to experience our previous nice memory again , but unfortunately a very poor adult beach, without any utilities,impolite kids as reception staff- except a courteous lady as their chief), noisy doors, beds and dirty toilets, a dark basement as the lobby for whom who like to connect to internet and ..... one thing which had not changed, was the monotone menu of all inclusive restaurants and natural landscape of hotel. this hotel was a 5 star hotel on 2010 but now it is just a 2 or 3 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- .Onyria Claros Beach & Spa Resort locates just near the Claros antique city that is one of 12 cities of the Ion civilization in the Aegean.Our hotel, on a 93 acre area which is situated on a hillside that completely embraces the sea and possesses all the beauties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Onyria Claros Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Onyria Claros Beach And Spa Resort
- Onyria Claros Beach Hotel Ozdere
- Carpe Diem Claros Hotel