“Location ,location , location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Torres de la Parguera Hotel

Torres de la Parguera Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in La Parguera
Torres de la Parguera Hotel
Road 304 KM 3.1, La Parguera 00667, Puerto Rico   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in La Parguera
Coram, NY
“Location ,location , location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a simple hotel , very clean, small pool and nice restaurant. Nothing fancy but the location is great in walking distance from everything. The water the boats the nightlife great place. Would stay again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
carolinapr
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2010

the owners sold the property. now there are residential apartments in this building.its a shame,it was good hotel!! but no problem , La Parguera had more good hotels ready to welcome you!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2008

My wife and I have stayed here many times. Not because of a vacation, but due t a sick family member who lives in the next town (Lajas). We choose to stay here mostly because of the location, however we found that in this particular hotel, we got what we needed as far as accomodations. The areas where it lacked we did not really care that much about. The place was always clean, Never saw bugs, or rodents. They have always been nice, to the point that they remembered us by name. (after all we have stayed there about 5-6 times). They have security, the car is parked in a gated area. There is a nice view from the roof. Its close enough to the waterfront, but not too close that the noise bothers you. The place could use, better cable TV (only 3-4 channels available), The remotes could get replaced (for the TV and the AC units) The AC is cold, just remember its off when you first get there, so you have to let them run in order to cool the place down. Once the place cools down, you will need a comforter to stay warm. When ever we stayed we always got the biggest room, we wanted the king size bed. So the price was a bit high. Like I said before we were paying for the convinience. I could have found a cheaper place, but it would have been further away, and it may have lacked in areas that we actually care more about. Everyones view is going to be different, this may not be the place for everyone, but we would consider staying there again, if needed. I know what to expect when I stay there. This part of the island is not full of choices. Their websites will never show you the negatives, just the positives. then once you are there its too late to do anyting about it.

• Liked — Location, security
  • Disliked — Value
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2008

We stayed for 2 nights here. While I wouldn't say it's a great hotel, it's clean, modern, and comfortable. The rooms have cable TV, air-conditioning, and a small terrace. Everything was in working order. There is a roof-top terrace with nice views of the coast, a small swimming pool, and secure parking. It is about two blocks away from the waterfront. We were there on a Monday and Tuesday, and the hotel restaurant was closed until Thursday, but we found some good places to eat along the waterfront. (We had 2 breakfasts and a dinner at the Parador Villa Parguera, and the grounds there were much prettier. If we were to return, we would probably give it a try.)

Stayed February 2008
Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2007

Very nice people. Always available to assist you. The pool is excelent, suitable for small kids too, open 24-7. Big rooms. Clean. Very comfortable beds. Good view. Near to everything. Open areas to sit and relax. Parking is secure. If it rains, they have board games for you. I'd say this hotel is one of the best in La Parguera area.

• Liked — Big rooms
  • Disliked — No refrigerator
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Southern Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2007

Great view! The food was not as good as I thought it was going to be since it was a highly rated "Meson Gastronomico."

The phosorescent bay was a $6pp tour on Johnny's boats

I recommend that you use Johnny's Boat rental to wisk you away for a 5 min ride to Caracoles Tierra, a tiny island that you can have to yourself for the day $20r/t for 2. Take his business card and call him on your cell when you are done with the tiny island. Bring food, water, beach chairs and snorkeling equipment and you should be able to enjoy your very own island.

Stayed June 2007
Glenmont, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2007

Stayed three nights (tue - fri) I was traveling alone and since I do not speak Spanish I was very disturbed that the lone desk staff did not speak English to help orient me to the area. The hotel restaurant was closed except for Thursday, another disappointment. Alas, there was no elevator either. There was no coffee/breakfast available on site. Overall the place seemed clean to me. It took a bit of effort to get the lay of the land in La Parguera but eventually found the boats to go out for a night swim in the biophosforencent bay. (I recommend Johnny's Boats instead of the bigger 'glass bottom' boat: $6 for a short trip.) My favorite part of the stay was the common area (on each floor). I had the 3rd floor to myself (no other guests) and enjoyed the table and chairs, a sort of patio/veranda. Compared to the other options I was satisfied with the accommodations for what I paid ($80/night). A side note, I loved opening the door and windows in the morning and listening to the roosters crow from one side of town to the other (could not be heard without opening up the room). Also, across the street, the little roadside Cafe Jaimito opened early and offered great breakfast sandwiches and coffee. Did not use the pool....the photo's are a bit deceiving....the view of the bay was taken from the roof which is accessible at the top of the stairs.

Stayed April 2007

Been to Torres de la Parguera Hotel? Share your experiences!