“Great fun in February with Hugh at Porthcawl Surf” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Porthcawl
More attraction details
Owner description: Resident Surf School at Rest Bay Beach, Porthcawl, South Wales.Available for year round Surf Lessons and Surf Hire.You are able to have lessons for, surfing, Kayaking, Stand Up paddle boarding and Lifeguard training. You can hire Surfboards, Kayaks, Skimboards, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle boards and wetsuits including boots, gloves and hoods. Just ring/text the surf phone 07583 348013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great fun in February with Hugh at Porthcawl Surf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I wanted to celebrate my birthday in a different way this year with family and I've always wanted to learn to surf, so to Hugh at Porthcawl Surf I went. The weather was cold but beautifully sunny. We were welcomed by Hugh and kitted but with wetsuit, boots, gloves and hood... sunny it may have been but February temperature was waiting in the water. Hugh was a great teacher and there was a good mix of the theory and practise. We had such a great day and my youngest is 7 and Hugh really focused on him and let him have fun while really helping him with technique, Awesome day, great teacher, loads and loads of fun! Even in February! Highly recommend :-)

Visited February 2013