We have just spent the weekend at the Pierhouse and had a wonderful relaxing time. The staff were helpful, attentive but without being intrusive. I wish I had all their names but the head waiter (I think that's his position) was the best I have met in a long time. The room was warm and inviting with a lovely view across the water to Lismore and the newly refurbished en suite bathroom was all you could ask - the shower was excellent especially for someone tall like me who sometimes struggles in hotel showers.
Then there's the food - the seafood platter with the lobster was just amazing and the roe deer venison the night before was perfect.
I can't say enough good things about this hotel but highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, our intimate twelve bedroom hotel, bar and renowned seafood restaurant has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's most idyllic and romantic destinations. We pride ourselves on the freshness & quality of our seafood and local meats, sourcing most of our food locally. We strive to offer our guests something different - a personal and relaxed family atmosphere, stunning location and deliciously fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Pierhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierhouse Hotel Seafood
- The Pierhouse Hotel Port Appin, Scotland