Had the most amazing three days bringing in the new year with the wonderful staff and owners Nick and Nicki. Food stunning, great bed, room spotless and ambience second to none. We have already booked for next new year. Hope to visit before then though. Met lovely group of other guests and Dougal the dog loved it as well. Thanks for a brilliant start to the new year Geoff with the fireworks and the ceilidh band.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, our intimate twelve bedroom hotel, bar and renowned seafood restaurant has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's most idyllic and romantic destinations. We pride ourselves on the freshness & quality of our seafood and local meats, sourcing most of our food locally. We strive to offer our guests something different - a personal and relaxed family atmosphere, stunning location and deliciously fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Pierhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierhouse Hotel Seafood
- The Pierhouse Hotel Port Appin, Scotland