We stayed last weekend Fri to Sun. The welcome from Caroline was excellent. Our room was lovely, spacious and with an awesome view on to the loch. Beds were really comfortable too. They catered for me ( Coeliac ) really well and it is much appreciated. Our party had dinner on Friday night and were wished an enjoyable meal and stay by the owner Nick, which was a nice touch. We really enjoyed dinner. Only irritation was being told by barman that he couldn't make a lager tops, and he had been in the business for 30 years, well so have I and felt like coming behind bar and teaching him how to pour a lager tops! Apart from that, breakfasts were lovely, as were waiting staff. Nothing was too much trouble, and we really enjoyed our stay and will definitely return! Thanks again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, our intimate twelve bedroom hotel, bar and renowned seafood restaurant has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's most idyllic and romantic destinations. We pride ourselves on the freshness & quality of our seafood and local meats, sourcing most of our food locally. We strive to offer our guests something different - a personal and relaxed family atmosphere, stunning location and deliciously fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Pierhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierhouse Hotel Seafood
- The Pierhouse Hotel Port Appin, Scotland