“Wedding Weekend B&B” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Caledon B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Wedding Weekend B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Inn on the Moraine during our wedding weekend in Caledon. We chose the Inn on the Moraine since it was close to our wedding location (Royal Ambassador) and the scenery around the house was perfect for pre-reception pictures. Diane and Stan were incredible hosts - they went out of their way to ensure that the rooms would accommodate our wedding party and that our room for the wedding night was perfect! The breakfast in the morning was amazing and their dog Lacey was super adorable. The rooms were very spacious with great amenities. I would recommend Inn on the Moraine to anyone who is looking for a country getaway.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a room with more privacy then ask as for the room in the loft.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed with Diane and Stan on my way through Ontario. The setting is beautiful nestled in the rolling hills of Caledon. There is plenty of space for hikes or to just sit to read and relax Their home is perfectly appointed to welcome guests, and let you have privacy in well-appointed rooms with amenities. Breakfast accommodated my wheat-free diet, which was a pleasing surprise. Diane, Stan and their dog Lacey make you feel right at home, just like old friends :).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Grimsby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This B & B was far more than we expected. We were made to feel right at home, except their home is nicer. Diane and Stan couldn't have made us feel more comfortable. Lacey their dog was just the icing on the cake.
The food was terrific and having breakfast out on the deck was perfect.
It is one of those places where the first thing you notice late at night is how quiet it is. For those times when you don't want to go out if you can't find a movie to watch from their collection, well your not trying very hard.
We will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Chilliwack, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our stay at the Inn on the Moraine was absolutely wonderful. My brother and I had traveled a long way to Bolton for our Uncle's funeral, so upon arrival to the Inn on the Moraine we were exhausted and very sad. Yet, from the moment I walked in to Stan and Diane's I felt at ease. I stayed in the Sage Room. The bed was extremely comfortable, the walk in closet huge, and the views from my room were beautiful. The open area upstairs was wonderful - a great place to relax and unwind after a busy day. Breakfasts were delicious, served hot, and even the coffee was tasty. The hosts, Stan and Diane, were very caring, and in my opinion had just the right balance of being able to make easy conversation with you, and yet completely respect your desire for privacy. Their dog is friendly, and very well mannered. This recommendation may be long, but I can't say enough about this bed and breakfast. Treat yourself to this great place if you are in the Caledon area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed at Inn on the Moraine for one night and had a lovely time. The Inn keepers were called away and left their very capable friends Ruth and Ed in charge...all I can say is thanks for a great evening and the most amazing breakfast. Wow those potato pancakes were delicious!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Doha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Inn on the Moraine for a weekend in late June while attending a wedding at the nearby Royal Ambassador Banquet Center. Very relaxing stay, comfortable bed, and a nice breakfast atmosphere outside on the patio. The shared bathroom was a bit of an inconvenience but that is the only negative aspect we could find. We definitely recommend the Inn on the Moraine.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Caledon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My out of town relatives had the pleasure of staying at the Inn on the Moraine for two days while attending my daughter's wedding in Caledon. The warmth of the "Inn" was evident from the time they walked in the door. Stan and Diane, are caring remarkable hosts, making everyone feel right at home. The unique character of the home and the gorgeous rooms made their stay truly exceptional. All six of my relatives had never tasted a more delicious home cooked breakfast, the variety was amazing. Although the group had never stayed at a B&B before, they all commented, that they were starting at the top!
Karen W.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caledon
Millcroft Inn & Spa
Aloft Vaughan Mills
Aloft Vaughan Mills
#5 of 14 in Vaughan
4.5 of 5 stars 339 reviews

Been to Inn on the Moraine? Share your experiences!