“Treat Yourself...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn on the Moraine

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Caledon
Inn on the Moraine
Save Saved
You added Inn on the Moraine to your Saves list
15535 Mount Pleasant Road, Caledon, Ontario, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Caledon B&B and Inns
Chilliwack, Canada
“Treat Yourself...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our stay at the Inn on the Moraine was absolutely wonderful. My brother and I had traveled a long way to Bolton for our Uncle's funeral, so upon arrival to the Inn on the Moraine we were exhausted and very sad. Yet, from the moment I walked in to Stan and Diane's I felt at ease. I stayed in the Sage Room. The bed was extremely comfortable, the walk in closet huge, and the views from my room were beautiful. The open area upstairs was wonderful - a great place to relax and unwind after a busy day. Breakfasts were delicious, served hot, and even the coffee was tasty. The hosts, Stan and Diane, were very caring, and in my opinion had just the right balance of being able to make easy conversation with you, and yet completely respect your desire for privacy. Their dog is friendly, and very well mannered. This recommendation may be long, but I can't say enough about this bed and breakfast. Treat yourself to this great place if you are in the Caledon area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed at Inn on the Moraine for one night and had a lovely time. The Inn keepers were called away and left their very capable friends Ruth and Ed in charge...all I can say is thanks for a great evening and the most amazing breakfast. Wow those potato pancakes were delicious!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Doha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Inn on the Moraine for a weekend in late June while attending a wedding at the nearby Royal Ambassador Banquet Center. Very relaxing stay, comfortable bed, and a nice breakfast atmosphere outside on the patio. The shared bathroom was a bit of an inconvenience but that is the only negative aspect we could find. We definitely recommend the Inn on the Moraine.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Caledon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My out of town relatives had the pleasure of staying at the Inn on the Moraine for two days while attending my daughter's wedding in Caledon. The warmth of the "Inn" was evident from the time they walked in the door. Stan and Diane, are caring remarkable hosts, making everyone feel right at home. The unique character of the home and the gorgeous rooms made their stay truly exceptional. All six of my relatives had never tasted a more delicious home cooked breakfast, the variety was amazing. Although the group had never stayed at a B&B before, they all commented, that they were starting at the top!
Karen W.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Dianne, Stan And Lacey(the Dog) were the best hosts.
We had the pleasure to stay at Inn on the Moraine in August 2012,so we could attend my sons Wedding reception in Caledon East.
We felt like it was home away from home & treated like family.
The B&B is beautiful, and the breakfast was excellent. We will be back again for sure and tell anyone who is visiting the area that it is the place to stay.I can only imagine how beautiful it would be for a fall getaway, when the leaves turn colour. Thanks Again for your hospitality
Kim & Terry Coles ,Alberta Canada,and friends forever!

Room Tip: All rooms are Great!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Brantford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

My daughter and I attended a 5-day horse show at the Caledon Equestrian Park and stayed at Inn on the Moraine. The serenity of the gardens was just beautiful and very welcoming as we drove down the driveway. The moment I walked in the door upon check in, I was impressed with the gorgeous home and the cleanliness of the entire Inn.

I can't thank Diane and Stan enough for their hospitality. We felt very safe and welcome and even managed to squeeze in a movie in the beautiful lounge. Our days were longer than long and we were drop dead exhausted upon our return to the Inn. Not to mention dirty. After a quick shower we would fall into the very comfortable bed in our large room with walk-in closet. There was room for all of our regular clothes and our show clothes. I was very happy. The next morning our breakfast would be packed and waiting for us in the kitchen by the door. (Show mornings are very, very early).

The best was the third morning where our day started much later and my daughter and I enjoyed the absolute best breakfast of peameal bacon, farm fresh eggs cooked to perfection, coconut toast, fresh preserves and more - all on the beautiful back deck in the airy gazebo. We never wanted to leave.

I can't wait for next year and am planning on staying at the Inn on the Moraine as often as possible. Thank you Diane and Stan

Room Tip: The entire place was excellent and I would have been happy in either room. However, our room had a d...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

From the moment we arrived, Diane and Stan made sure we felt welcome and at ease. They are wonderful hosts. The special touches really show how much they care about their guests. We loved breakfast in the gazebo and Lacy's (the dog) pleasant and quiet presence. The Inn on the Moraine is nestled in a beautiful natural landscape with a magic on its own that is well worth a visit. We'll be back.
Thomas and Loretta

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn on the Moraine? Share your experiences!