I would have liked much to read the reviews from MallorcaLovers and Aledatreviso before spending a night in this hotel because they are a perfect summary of our stay there. Indeed, the web photos show a hotel with very good shape, with good views and quite new and the truth is that this is the case. In addition, the swimming pool and the gardens are very careful.
However, I have to highlight several negative aspects that make the stay in this hotel in the worst of the 10 nights we spent in Sardinia.
1. The room is clean and comfortable with a very small bathroom, without any luxuries. Bathroom kit consists of two soap envelopes. Something impressive taking into account the price of the night in this hotel.
2. The breakfast is very scarce and of poor quality. A juice made with water, bag smiled ³⁄₄, packaged yogurt, cereals and some ham and cheese. Also something impressive taking into account the price of the night in this hotel.
3 As they have mentioned in other reviews, near the hotel there is a Kennel so sleep is very difficult even with the window closed. During the night I woke up on numerous occasions. At 7am the dogs barking and howling made impossible to sleep.
4. Finally I would like to talk about the owner of the hotel, is an unfriendly person who showed at all times a deep mistrust towards us. It is assumed that a hotel should try to make you feel at home, here we feel like intruders. During breakfast this person was watching us, looking at us constantly and waiting anxious that we far to tell us that we had to pay, as if we were to escape. It was a really annoying situation.
In short, the experience was very negative, we feel very uncomfortable in this hotel that has a very bad price-quality relationship: 150€ night when they should really be gaining 100€ night, as much. In fact, I am not surprised that this hotel has a 50% occupancy in August.
Finally, I would like to say that it is surprising that they have not been able to learn from their mistakes because as you can see between the MallorcaLovers review and the mine there are two years apart and the negative points are the same.
It is sad to speak ill of a hotel, but I believe that it is necessary to take my time warning other travelers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel S'Olias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel S'Olias Sardinia/Cannigione