“Yummers! ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Description: They are listed in YellowPages.Ca
“Yummers! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I didn't even know I like Asian until I ordered take out from here.. Wow! Delicious!!
I had a spicy wonton soup and coconut curry... Fantastic! Can't wait to go back

Cochrane, Canada
“Locals can't be wrong!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

When asked for a recommendation for a good place for lunch in Sylvan Lake, a local merchant didn't hesitate in suggesting Bamboo Hut. It's an informal little restaurant, not much to look at from the outside in this sleepy little lakeside town, but the menu (thankfully) is concise, the service is great and the place is clean. I will definitely go back anytime that I am in Sylvan Lake.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This restaurant serves such great food! We eat here a couple times a month at least. Try anything on the menu and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Red Deer
“Always a good experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We have been here a few times, and each time has been really enjoyable. Very cute and clean little place! A great place for lunch or dinner.

Ottawa
“Charming little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I went for dinner here recently. He had the Tom Yum soup and loved it. I had the Monster Bowl which had assorted skewers on vermicelli. The assorted skewers included chicken, pork and beef, the beef was the best one and would recommend they have the option of picking which meats you want in the bowl. Service was really good, our waitress was friendly and attentive. We had The Fresh Salad Rolls for aps they were delicious but pricey for the size. We will come back and recommend it!