We stayed here for 10days for our honeymoon and I'm so happy my husband choose this hotel. Upon arrival we were offered spiced water with rum which was nice. The apprartment we stayed was clean, big and so relaxing to stay in. From our balcony we had the view off the bay and got to see some really nice yatchs. The 4poster bed was so big and comfortable and we always had a good night sleep there. The staff were so friendly and helpful and really made the effort to make sure we were comfortable. Sasha was a delight to speak to. Monty was helpful and friendly and Latoya in the bar was such a sweet person to talk to. The room was cleaned 2 times a day and in the evening around 5pm they would come and put fresh chips with ice cold pitons beers in our room. The layout of the resort is very chilled out and relaxing. There was a supermarket, bank and few shops on site which was helpful. The Rum Cave was a nice place to have an evening drink at. Nice seating and good service. There is a water taxi you can catch to go over to the bay where doolittles and rainforest hideaway restaurant are which were alway available. Would highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capella Marigot Bay will reopen after renovations on July 1, 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Capella Marigot Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery At Marigot Bay Hotel Marigot Bay
- Discovery Hotel Marigot Bay
- Discovery Marigot Bay