Stayed at the hotel with my husband for one week end October. Rooms very spacious and nicely decorated. Had breakfast included in my rate and it was very good every morning. Staff very courteous and to be highly commended. We ate at the Hurricane Bar most nights and the food was very good Stayed at the pool all week, there is a water taxi to take you to the nearby beach but opted for the pool instead. Grounds very nice and you the marina is a three minute walk away with shops, supermarket and cafe. Only downside was that is was very quiet when we stayed there, the staff said it was off season at the moment, but if it is a place where you want to get away from it all and totally relax it is definetly the place to go. Loved my time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capella Marigot Bay will reopen after renovations on July 1, 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Capella Marigot Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery At Marigot Bay Hotel Marigot Bay
- Discovery Hotel Marigot Bay
- Discovery Marigot Bay