My husband and I did not stay at the Discovery, but at a condo on the Marina that included free access to the pool at Discovery. Pool is very nice with a "swim up" bar. Our first day we ordered mimosa's which the bartender told us were $7 US. As we were finishing our drinks, we were informed that they made a mistake and the cost was actually $17 US (each). As I was looking at the drink menu, I noticed that the price for champagne was $7, but to add the OJ was $10 more! So my husband asked if they could charge us for the champagne which they did.
Another day we were told that the rum punch was on special for $3 US, but when we paid it was $12 US! My husband was going to order a Piton and the only reason he ordered the rum punch was for the "deal". Needless to say, we did not order any more "specials" on our trips to the pool bar.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery At Marigot Bay Hotel Marigot Bay
- Discovery At Marigot Bay Hotel
- Discovery Hotel Marigot Bay
- Discovery Marigot Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sanctuary of elegance and tranquility Discovery at Marigot Bay features spacious rooms, one, two, and three bedroom suites, penthouses, many with plunge pool. Three restaurants, four bars offer casual or exquisite dining. Lapli spa offers massage, beauty therapies and exercise classes. Two pools, on-site watersports shop, beauty shop, beach and shuttle, concierge. Marina village includes delicatessen, bakery, restaurants, bank, clothing store and duty free store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Discovery at Marigot Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.