This is the most amazing place I have ever stayed. Maybe is it because we splurged a little and this was way above what I'm used too! It was just amazing! The view was amazing and the pools were cool! The food was pretty good. While it is a little far away from most things on the island you can just hire a car or catch a taxi. If you do decided to book tours through the hotel they will charge a fair bit extra. But I really miss this place. Me and my boyfriend had an amazing room!!! I gave the spa a rating of 1 because we payed for the room with a working spa and when we got there it was broken. But we thought why you need a spa when you have an ocean!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Discovery At Marigot Bay Hotel
- Discovery At Marigot Bay Hotel Marigot Bay
- Discovery Hotel Marigot Bay
- Discovery Marigot Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sanctuary of elegance and tranquility Discovery at Marigot Bay features spacious rooms, one, two, and three bedroom suites, penthouses, many with plunge pool. Three restaurants, four bars offer casual or exquisite dining. Lapli spa offers massage, beauty therapies and exercise classes. Two pools, on-site watersports shop, beauty shop, beach and shuttle, concierge. Marina village includes delicatessen, bakery, restaurants, bank, clothing store and duty free store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Capella Marigot Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.