“One of the best days ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“One of the best days ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

My husband and I recently did the half-day sunset sail charter. From the beginning, I was impressed. Frank (the owner) was very prompt in responding to email and I was so excited to do the cruise. He showed up to pick us up from our resort right on time and was very friendly in sharing info about the Island. The sail was beyond amazing. We cruised down around the Pitons and stopped to snorkle. We enjoyed rum punch, piton beer, water, and even a snack. Our captain and first mate were wonderful and we really felt spoiled. The sunset is one we will never forget! We were so thankful not to be crammed into some overcrowded tour run by our hotel. It was truly worth every penny that we spent. ( And the prices were very reasonable!) I would highly recommend Bateau Mygo as the way to really experience St. Lucia by boat. We can't wait to return to St. Lucia and use them again!

Visited April 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Day Sail ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

WIth two couples we wanted to spend a relaxing but fun day on a sail boat during our stay in St Lucia and our crew was perfect for that. Captain and steward were extremely friendly, fun and helpful, showed us to a beautiful secluded beach, dropped us at interesting snorkel spots and organised delicious lunch.
We enjoyed every minute and didn't want the day to end! The upgrade to their flagship catamaran helped for sure - so much space!!! :)

Visited March 2012
portland, me
9 attraction reviews
“Great Way to End our Visit to St. Lucia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Our Norwegian Captain and St. Lucian Stewardess welcomed us at the dock at 10AM with reserved (the Captain) and cheerful (Stewardess) greetings. Things were nicely organized, and we sailed south from Marigot Bay towards the Pitons on a light wind. Being on the water after being land bound on the mountainous roads all week was a relief.

We snorkeled at Jalousie Beach, after being ferried ashore on the ship's rubber boat tender. Lunch afterwards was excellent; fish for me, chicken for my wife, and pasta for my daughter. Rice and vegetables accompanied the main course, and warm food after our snorkel felt great.

We proceeded up the coast, stopping for a second snorkel at Anse Cochon. We were helped onto our mooring by the entrepreneurial (and slightly rapacious) local boatmen who tie you up for $5 ECD and a beer or two.

The trip was a bit pricy ($600USD minus a 15% discount plus a $60 tip) but was the perfect last day of vacation treat. Relaxing, cheery, self-indulgent, and tailored to our desires.

This was not, however, a guided tour of the coast; our captain was not very knowledgable about the island. We did learn a bit about his early business ventures, and what its like to cross the Atlantic in a 42 foot sailing vessel.

Visited February 2012
Luton
“Absolutely amazing day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

We booked up with Bateau Mygo to take 15 of us after our wedding to dinner at the House of Seafood in Marigot Bay, followed by a few hours sailing on a catamaran.

They picked us up promptly from our hotel and took us by private hire to the restaurant in Marigot Bay. Our food was served very quickly as they were expecting us, and the service was fantastic.

We then boarded their flagship vessel "Dream Chaser" and, well all I can say is that we were treated like royalty for the next few hours, drinks constantly being topped up, together with nibbles, and just laying on the boat enjoying the sunshine until sunset, at which time we had a glass of bubbly each whilst we watched the sun go down. It was the most amazing romantic time of my holidayand what a way to spend your wedding day. We thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff on board.

We can thoroughly recommend this to anyone looking to do something a bit different - if there hadn't been so many of us dinner would have been served on board, but I am certainly not complaining as the view from our table in the restaurant was breathtaking.

A special thanks to Frank for sorting all arrangements with me, I am sure every time he saw my name pop up on his email he dreaded it!

Fantastic fantastic fantastic !!!!

Visited February 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
“Great Day Sail!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Booked on line well in advance. Worth every cent. Catmaran pickup on Reduit Beach Rodney Bay. Crew of two (Nixon and Londie) and my family of 5, 10AM-Sunset sailing and relaxing of leward side of St. Lucia. Lunch in Marigot Bay, snorkeling and sight seeing all the way down to the Pitons. Bring your own towels. We always bring our own masks and snorkels.

Our most memorable and enjoyable St. Lucia activity .

Visited December 2011