My third stay at Frangipani, always had a good experience and warm welcome by all (was even upgraded once, which was such a treat). This time, though I was only staying for 2 nights, I'm glad it was a short stay (I was moving to another hotel as they did not have enough nights to accommodate me). Upon arriving at reception, the new managers did not bother to take their noses out of their computers to welcome me (I provided my name, and it was obvious I was checking in). A simple gesture of "welcome back" or acknowledge that I'm a guest would have made me feel welcome. I walked by the new managers a few times on the property -- you think someone could have asked how my stay was going, or a simple 'hello' would have been nice. Don't forget -- people are paying A LOT of money to stay at your establishment, make them feel that you appreciate it, and go out of your way to make them feel welcome. Please take this constructive feedback to heart. A small effort can go a long way.
The rooms are a bit dated, the bed linens are somewhat old, bathroom sinks are not practical, and overall furnishings are average. Not so enjoyable when you are paying a hefty price. A few of the positives: house keepers were very nice, gave you privacy when needed. The pool staff is nice as well. Provided me with a fresh cut coconut for a refreshing drink. It's a shame that this experience at this unique 'boutique' resort has changed my mind from staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the white sands of Meads Bay, the Frangipani Beach Resort is a boutique hotel offering the luxuries of a first-class resort in an intimate, Caribbean environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Frangipani Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frangipani Beach Hotel Anguilla
- Frangipani Beach Anguilla
- Frangipani Beach Resort Anguilla/West End Village