The Frangipani is the ideal resort for a couple, group, or family to escape for a week without the "Big" resort feel. You can't get a better location directly on the beach where you can lounge in the sun or under a cabana, swim in the calm ocean water, float in the beachside swimming pool. The vibe is relaxed, staff is friendly and attentive, and the rooms are great. You have a few options for room sizes; some with kitchens, beachfront, or garden, but all have balconies. Rooms and amenities seem to have been updated in the last couple of years, so everything feels new and comfortable. The house keepers and management staff are wonderful and make you feel right at home.
There is a restaurant call Straw Hat on site at the resort and they do great food. Having a large group with us, it was a bit difficult to escape to other restaurants due to the sheer convenience, but if you have a rental car there are lots of great options closer by. We attended a wedding at the Frangipani so most of the resort was booked by our group. This was our second stay at the Frangipani and we will be back!!
- Also Known As:
- Frangipani Beach Hotel Anguilla
- Frangipani Beach Hotel
- Frangipani Beach Anguilla
- Frangipani Beach Resort Anguilla/West End Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the white sands of Meads Bay, the Frangipani Beach Resort is a boutique hotel offering the luxuries of a first-class resort in an intimate, Caribbean environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Frangipani Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.