Just took my first trip to Anguilla and stayed at Carimar for 4 nights. I am used to staying at all-inclusive resorts, so this was a big change for me. Well, I absolutely loved it! I needed the quiet, simple life for a few days and Carimar is just the place. It sits on beautiful Meads Bay and all I can say is that when you are wading in the water, you would swear you were in a pool! It's that clean and clear!! There are no rocks, seaweed or anything for as far as you can see! You will find small shells and nice pieces of white coral, which I collected daily. There are great restaurants within walking distance, but we found it best to rent a car (only $40/day). I highly recommend eating at Blanchards! Best meal of my life! Also nearby is Lucy's. She is very sweet and her food is very, very good! If you rent a car, make your way over to Crocus Bay and enjoy at day at Da Vida. You can have lunch, use their beach and snorkel all day for $5. I found Carimar to be like a home away from home, but much more beautiful! To me, they have the best beach in Anguilla!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carimar Beach Club, located on the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Meads Bay, is an exceptional beachfront resort. Each of our 24 suites offers unique, exquisitely appointed interiors featuring colorful, tropical motifs and exotic rattan furnishings. The spacious 1100 square foot beach front and beach view suites feature all the comforts of home including: full, modern kitchens with granite counters; a living room with flat screen cable Tv and WiFi; a dining area accomodating six people; and a balcony or patio with stunning ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Enjoy plush bedding with luxurious linens in our Caribbean style air-conditioned bedrooms. All suites offer one or two bedrooms and one or two bathrooms. En-Suite King Bedroom. Twin Bedroom with two beds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Carimar Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carimar Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Carimar Beach Hotel
- Carimar Beach The Valley
- Carimar Beach Club Anguilla/West End Village