Carimar is the most beautiful place on earth, the beach is so amazing. We were lucky to stay in a beach front condo, everytime we looked outside, another yacht had pulled in. The condo was spacious, only the bedrooms were air conditioned, so it did get a little warm, but that can be overlooked, when you have a view like that. The people at Carimar really & truly just want you to have a wonderful trip. The housekeeping staff does a great job. We were there to renew our Wedding vows and the housekeeping lady made a bouquet of flowers for me to carry. I've never stayed at a place where everyone just wants to make sure you love it there. If You love the beach, you will defiantly love Carimar.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carimar Beach Club, located on the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Meads Bay, is an exceptional beachfront resort. Each of our 24 suites offers unique, exquisitely appointed interiors featuring colorful, tropical motifs and exotic rattan furnishings. The spacious 1100 square foot beach front and beach view suites feature all the comforts of home including: full, modern kitchens with granite counters; a living room with flat screen cable Tv and WiFi; a dining area accomodating six people; and a balcony or patio with stunning ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Enjoy plush bedding with luxurious linens in our Caribbean style air-conditioned bedrooms. All suites offer one or two bedrooms and one or two bathrooms. En-Suite King Bedroom. Twin Bedroom with two beds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Carimar Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carimar Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Carimar Beach Hotel
- Carimar Beach The Valley
- Carimar Beach Club Anguilla/West End Village