Early December 2012, we spent a gem of a trip at Carimar. This trip was donated for a silent auction at our church. We waited with anticipation and it was better than we could have imagined for the beauty of the beach and colour of the waters. Easy island to get around and see other beaches. Restaurants nearby were delightful. Carimar itself is well laid out for everyone to enjoy the gardens and the beach area. The staff were extremely attentive and well informed to ensure we knew where we were going and expectations. They handled reservations for our outings as well. Highly recommend Carimar for a relaxing and joyful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carimar Beach Club, located on the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Meads Bay, is an exceptional beachfront resort. Each of our 24 suites offers unique, exquisitely appointed interiors featuring colorful, tropical motifs and exotic rattan furnishings. The spacious 1100 square foot beach front and beach view suites feature all the comforts of home including: full, modern kitchens with granite counters; a living room with flat screen cable Tv and WiFi; a dining area accomodating six people; and a balcony or patio with stunning ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Enjoy plush bedding with luxurious linens in our Caribbean style air-conditioned bedrooms. All suites offer one or two bedrooms and one or two bathrooms. En-Suite King Bedroom. Twin Bedroom with two beds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Carimar Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carimar Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Carimar Beach Hotel
- Carimar Beach The Valley
- Carimar Beach Club Anguilla/West End Village