Carimar is basically a beachfront condo complex with around 35 units. Some units directly on the beach and others just off the beach. It is not a five star facility, maybe a four minus or a three...but it doesn't matter because everything is well maintained, the staff is great and the setting /location is unbeatable.
If you want to stay up late partying at the pool bar this is not the place for you (it doesn't have a pool). If you want to get away to rest and relax there is no better place and the Island of Anguilla is just the BEST! The beach is FANTASTIC, pristine and not many people at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carimar Beach Club, located on the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Meads Bay, is an exceptional beachfront resort. Each of our 24 suites offers unique, exquisitely appointed interiors featuring colorful, tropical motifs and exotic rattan furnishings. The spacious 1100 square foot beach front and beach view suites feature all the comforts of home including: full, modern kitchens with granite counters; a living room with flat screen cable Tv and WiFi; a dining area accomodating six people; and a balcony or patio with stunning ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Enjoy plush bedding with luxurious linens in our Caribbean style air-conditioned bedrooms. All suites offer one or two bedrooms and one or two bathrooms. En-Suite King Bedroom. Twin Bedroom with two beds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Carimar Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carimar Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Carimar Beach Hotel
- Carimar Beach The Valley
- Carimar Beach Club Anguilla/West End Village