Spent three nights (July'12) and what a lovely experience. Beautiful long beach setting, well-decorated & appointed condo-like 2 bedroom with a full kitchen. People are most helpful and attentive to your needs. A comfortable, tasteful, and colorful condo type experience. The entire resort is so well-maintained that it looks brand new. (We drove to the Anguilla Guest House which we briefly considered and were so glad we did our research and chose not to stay there. It looks pretty bad. And for a bit more you could get heaven.) Meads Bay easily rivals Shoal Bay/Beach as the best beach. But there are so many great beaches. Overall, though an expensive island, Carimar was a good value: a high-end choice for a modest level budget. (for Anguilla, that is) Though many cite the fact that the bedrooms are the only rooms that are air-conditioned as a negative, we didn't find it an issue. The island receives strong breezes, even in July, and is noticeably cooler than St. Martin. The mornings are cool, perfect to enjoy a balcony or dining room breakfast, if you choose. And generally there are amply screens windows and doors when you are in. The A/C works very well at night. Would, and want to, return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carimar Beach Club, located on the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Meads Bay, is an exceptional beachfront resort. Each of our 24 suites offers unique, exquisitely appointed interiors featuring colorful, tropical motifs and exotic rattan furnishings. The spacious 1100 square foot beach front and beach view suites feature all the comforts of home including: full, modern kitchens with granite counters; a living room with flat screen cable Tv and WiFi; a dining area accomodating six people; and a balcony or patio with stunning ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Enjoy plush bedding with luxurious linens in our Caribbean style air-conditioned bedrooms. All suites offer one or two bedrooms and one or two bathrooms. En-Suite King Bedroom. Twin Bedroom with two beds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Carimar Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carimar Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Carimar Beach Hotel
- Carimar Beach The Valley
- Carimar Beach Club Anguilla/West End Village