We are currently on our 6th of 7 days here at cap juluca on our 10th wedding anniversary. The service, room and staff are all as lovely as they were when we arrived for our honeymoon 10 years ago. The beach is truly awe inspiring and worth the cost of admission. I worry a little that the recession combined with owner troubles has lessened some of the attention to detail -- room service isn't what it was before and the restaurants need to refresh their menu to compete with some of the tastier and less expensive options on the island. For those yet to come, eat the complimentary breakfast at blue. It is heads above what they bring to your room, and the view from blue is just as good as from your patio. They also need to be more attentive to the activities offered. Outside establishments should be used for CJ snorkeling trips that get canceled due to low registration among the guests. My husband and I would have considered that a 5-star concierge service if they had gone ahead and madei ther arrangements instead of just telling us the CJ trip was canceled. I hope that the owners resolve whatever legal issues are at play soone because this resort and it's employees deserve to stay at the top of the rankings. I fear litigation is distracting them from the real business of running a luxury resort. That said, I hope to return sooner than ten years next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insulated from the outside world, yet only minutes by air or motor launch from St. Maarten, Cap Juluca resort is a private self-contained enclave along two miles of the best pristine white-sand beaches in the Caribbean. Spacious Moorish villas, five-star restaurants, exotic landscaped tropical gardens, and friendly and abundant service professionals provide an unparalleled level of luxury. Cap Juluca features a comprehensive array of entertainment amenities, including a fully equipped fitness center, private golf carts andbicycles, aqua golf driving range, bunker and putting green, croquet lawn, Junior Olympic-size swimming pool, a library, tennis courts with a full-time resident pro, and water sports, including snorkeling, wind surfing, water skiing, and sailing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cap Juluca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Juluca Hotel West End
- Cap Juluca Hotel Anguilla
- Cap Juluca Anguilla/West End Village
- Cap Juluca Resort Anguilla