The beaches and tropical island setting are unrivaled by any places I have ever visited. Stunning views of crystal clear water and long stretches of white sand beaches are hard to beat. But more than anything, the resort itself defines ultimate luxury. The design is innovative, so detailed and truly artistic beyond just great architecture. No expense was spared, no corner left untouched with tasteful décor. The resort flowed into the landscape flawlessly and enticingly luxurious.
The resort truly captures every desire. There was ample space for enjoyable social mingling in the exquisite restaurants and bars. Days could be filled with bike rides, kayaking, and beach lounging. Viceory Anguilla also perfectly capitalized on the luxury of seclusion. The villas pushing beyond 4,000 square feet, boasting personal pools and stocked full of all amenities, provided for a private retreat.
Even more the customer service was impeccable. Virgil Napier, the sales and catering manager, was the most hospitable host I have ever been taken care of by. Every guest was met with an intimate experience catering to his or her individual needs and desires. This attentiveness and kindness defines the Viceroy Anguilla resort as a top of the line destination resort and location wise, a true paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 35 lush acres, with more than 3,200 feet of beach frontage along both Barnes and Meads Bays, Viceroy Anguilla evokes a relaxed yet polished Caribbean sensibility. The 166 superbly designed accommodations at the luxury hotel in Anguilla include private oceanfront villas, beachfront suites, and blufftop guestrooms, many with private pools.Throughout the Anguillan resort, modern architectural forms interplay with the natural environment, while sophisticated, contemporary interiors by designer Kelly Wearstler add rich textural contrast. The resort's signature restaurant, Cobà, offers dining with exquisite views of Barnes Bay and Meads Bay, and the dramatic bay-view Sunset Lounge and cliffside Half Shell beach bar and restaurant add to the culinary offerings at this stunning luxury Caribbean resort. Two white sand beaches, our glimmering Sunset Pool, an array of water sports, a spa and fitness center, and programs for children and families add to Viceroy's rarefied experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Viceroy Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Viceroy Anguilla West End Village