Couldn't ask for more friendly staff. Rooms spacious and very modern. We had the three room suite as our kids were with us. The full size kitchen, amazing bathrooms, and unique porch layouts truly something we could brag about getting to enjoy! Husband got a massage at the Spa and he said its a "must do" if you're ever there.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Viceroy Anguilla West End Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 35 lush acres, with more than 3,200 feet of beach frontage along both Barnes and Meads Bays, Viceroy Anguilla evokes a relaxed yet polished Caribbean sensibility. The 166 superbly designed accommodations at the luxury hotel in Anguilla include private oceanfront villas, beachfront suites, and blufftop guestrooms, many with private pools.Throughout the Anguillan resort, modern architectural forms interplay with the natural environment, while sophisticated, contemporary interiors by designer Kelly Wearstler add rich textural contrast. The resort's signature restaurant, Cobà, offers dining with exquisite views of Barnes Bay and Meads Bay, and the dramatic bay-view Sunset Lounge and cliffside Half Shell beach bar and restaurant add to the culinary offerings at this stunning luxury Caribbean resort. Two white sand beaches, our glimmering Sunset Pool, an array of water sports, a spa and fitness center, and programs for children and families add to Viceroy's rarefied experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Viceroy Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.