We traveled to Viceroy for our honeymoon March 7-13 and were completely blown away by the beauty and friendliness at this resort. I had been looking forward to this vacation for what seems like forever and was all over TripAdvisor in the months leading up. I'm so glad I did my research. A few amazing restaurants within walking distance to Viceroy are Jacala(lunch), Straw Hat(lunch), Blachard's (my favorite lunch of the trip) and Picante (amazing Mexican food)
The service at the Viceroy is top notch. From the moment we arrived, luggage, Sunset lounge, room service, concierge, Adult pool, basketball & tennis courts. 5 star treatment from start to finish. I agree with another reviewer who mentioned the guests at Viceroy all seemed very stuffy. I couldn't agree more! From the sound of all their conversations they were all from the East coast and don't know how to relax!
The only downfall to my trip was actually getting to the island. We took a taxi from airport to the ferry dock thru St. Maarten and same thing back. It was very hectic. Next time I will take a small plane to Anguilla.
Definitely walk along the beach towards Jacala, Straw Hat, & Blanchards. Very romantic! We also rented a car one day thru concierge and drove thru town to a market and stocked up on goodies, Same night drove to Picante(right down the street, 3 minute drive) that night for dinner, yum!
All in all it's the best vacation I've ever been on and can't wait to go back. Unforgettable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 35 lush acres, with more than 3,200 feet of beach frontage along both Barnes and Meads Bays, Viceroy Anguilla evokes a relaxed yet polished Caribbean sensibility. The 166 superbly designed accommodations at the luxury hotel in Anguilla include private oceanfront villas, beachfront suites, and blufftop guestrooms, many with private pools.Throughout the Anguillan resort, modern architectural forms interplay with the natural environment, while sophisticated, contemporary interiors by designer Kelly Wearstler add rich textural contrast. The resort's signature restaurant, Cobà, offers dining with exquisite views of Barnes Bay and Meads Bay, and the dramatic bay-view Sunset Lounge and cliffside Half Shell beach bar and restaurant add to the culinary offerings at this stunning luxury Caribbean resort. Two white sand beaches, our glimmering Sunset Pool, an array of water sports, a spa and fitness center, and programs for children and families add to Viceroy's rarefied experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Viceroy Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Viceroy Anguilla West End Village