Returned from Anguilla 29th March. The hotel is contemporary and very impressive - a lot of money and thought has been given to this hotel. We loved the room. Very clean.
We met Richard the resort Manager upon arrival and I am convinced this guy has eyes in the back of his head because he clearly knew when to sort something for us and how too. Excellent! Nothing was too much trouble.
The kids club didn't accommodate children in nappies so we didn't use this facility but I didn't feel this was a problem as the Meads Bay pool and the beach were very good for small children. The crib in the rooms was lovely and was made up with properly fitted bedding so didn't feel like a make shift arrangement as is often the case when travelling with young ones. I would recommend this Hotel for people with children it worked for us. Having said that the menu for children isn't great so we ordered adult meals for my son.
I would return again when my son is older to have the use of the holiday club and I could then take advantage of the lovely gym and spa.
It is overall a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 35 lush acres, with more than 3,200 feet of beach frontage along both Barnes and Meads Bays, Viceroy Anguilla evokes a relaxed yet polished Caribbean sensibility. The 166 superbly designed accommodations at the luxury hotel in Anguilla include private oceanfront villas, beachfront suites, and blufftop guestrooms, many with private pools.Throughout the Anguillan resort, modern architectural forms interplay with the natural environment, while sophisticated, contemporary interiors by designer Kelly Wearstler add rich textural contrast. The resort's signature restaurant, Cobà, offers dining with exquisite views of Barnes Bay and Meads Bay, and the dramatic bay-view Sunset Lounge and cliffside Half Shell beach bar and restaurant add to the culinary offerings at this stunning luxury Caribbean resort. Two white sand beaches, our glimmering Sunset Pool, an array of water sports, a spa and fitness center, and programs for children and families add to Viceroy's rarefied experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Viceroy Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Viceroy Anguilla West End Village