This was my wife and I second trip to Anguilla. We stayed 5 nights in June at Turtle's Nest and loved it. We had a studio which was perfect for 2 people. Great location on a beautiful beach and also near many great restaurants. The staff was very friendly(including Rolex!) and helpful. We will be back!
If you want to relax with the locals go to B/D BBQ which is about a mile down the road. About $20 for 2 people and you are stuffed. In the mornings check out Geraud’s bakery(2-3 min drive) for great pastries. We also really loved Sandbar at Sandy Ground, get there and watch the sun set!
- Also Known As:
- Turtle`s Nest Beach Hotel West End
- Turtle`s Nest Beach Hotel
- Turtles Nest Beach Hotel
- Turtle's Nest Beach Resort Anguilla/West End Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Front Condos situated in the center of Meads Bay Beach. Turtle's Nest Beach Resort has 4 exciting condo accommodations to choose from, Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms. All condos are air conditioned, completely furnished with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living areas. Private Terraces overlooking Meads Bay Beach. Daily Maid and Linen Service.Enjoy the cool comfort of a swim in our calm sea water or jump into our ocean front swimming pools.Within walking distances are many of Anguilla's finest gourmet restaurants.Turtle's Nest Beach Resort can accommodate group functions and has catered to many destination weddings. ... more less