“What a brilliant day....” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 Attractions in Masham
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“What a brilliant day....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I just wanted to write and advise what a wonderful day we all had at Warren Gill shooting..
It was fantastic! The six of us had our first clay pigeon shooting experience back in march2013..The whole day was brilliant right from our friendly and informative guide greeting us 'Ross' to providing us with the safety gear & jackets - these really made us feel the part & get us all in high spirit! I could not recommend our guide 'Ross' highly enough he was brilliant, helpful & informative, & the grounds were spectacular. I would have no hesitation in recommending Warren Gill to others & no doubt we will be back.
Also to make a whole day (as the shooting lasted about 3hrs) we visited the Blacksheep Brewery for a brewery tour & late lunch... As it's only 10mins drive away!

Visited March 2013

Amersfoort, The Netherlands
“Great fun, excellent instructor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Our very first clay pigeon shooting in England! The beautiful shooting range, great variety in targets, and very proficient and friendly instructor contributed to an excellent experience. Highly recommended to everyone!

Visited October 2013
Skelton, United Kingdom
“Excellent exhilarating experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Visited Warren Gill for a Father and Son activity, neither of us having shot or even held a gun before. Thoroughly enjoyed our experience from the patient tuition from Ann and the quality equipment they provide to enjoying the beautiful location. The set up at Warren Gill proved to be exemplary with many shooting pitches giving many variations and differing skill tests of which I found out my skill levels required a bit more of Ann's patience and my son was a natural crack shot due I'm sure to many years of Xbox training. Altogether a very satisfying experience for both of us when the tuition paid off and we could watch the clays burst into a cloud of bits. What a blast (pardon the pun).

Visited November 2013
Wakefield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Brilliant!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Four of us visited Warren Gill this weekend ( 2 married couples) although I had shot previously (many years ago) my wife and friends had not. Our instructor Dave was superb, he made us feel right at home and relaxed from the moment we arrived. The shooting was fantastic and Warren Gill is set in a beautiful location juts a few minutes drive from Masham.
We went from raw novices to reasonably competent in a matter of hours. and had a good variety of different shooting opportunities from different positions within the grounds. Dave was patient and very very knowledgeable and the highlight for me was hitting 3 out of 4 very fast clay's Dave offered us as a "challenge" We all thoroughly enjoyed our time and would recommend it to everyone without hesitation

Visited October 2013
Sheffield
4 attraction reviews
“top end tuition”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

a lovely little shooting ground with the best tuition I have ever had. Went last year as a present, and from hitting next to nothing i was soon missing next to nothing.

Visited November 2012