This was a friends pick but it wasn't too bad. The common areas are beautiful and the rooms have some nice details. The bathrooms were nice but the shower was a hair bigger than a regular Italian shower. Like someone said before it is odd to have soap dispensers that are empty. The beds were old and needed some updating too. The place is close to thesis part of town so that is great. For the price I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expert Tip. The town of Cefalu, 22 kilometres away, offers one of the best beaches in Sicily, with umbrellas and beach chairs for hire. Climb La Roca (the rock) above the town for a fantastic view of the city and to visit Diana's Temple. Porter/bellhop 24-hour front desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Ypsigro Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ypsigro Palace Castelbuono, Sicily, Italy
- Ypsigro Palace Hotel Castelbuono