Castelbuono is a lovely little place, well worth a visit and an overnight stay. The hotel was not out of this world but I would recommend it as it is handily located, you can safely park on the street outside, the staff are friendly, the room was perfectly adequate and clean. On the downside the soap dispensers in the shower and in the sink were both completely empty, which I thought was a bit shabby. Breakfast was average at best, but if you have been in San Paulo's pizzeria just across the square from the hotel the night before then breakfast may not be so important. The people we met in this town were very friendly and welcoming.
- Also Known As:
- Ypsigro Palace Castelbuono
- Ypsigro Palace Hotel Castelbuono
- Ypsigro Palace Castelbuono, Sicily, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expert Tip. The town of Cefalu, 22 kilometres away, offers one of the best beaches in Sicily, with umbrellas and beach chairs for hire. Climb La Roca (the rock) above the town for a fantastic view of the city and to visit Diana's Temple. Porter/bellhop 24-hour front desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Ypsigro Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.