We stayed 2 nights in this very good Hotel. It is close to a very nice centre which very worth to visit.
Very nice personel and a very good breakfast.
Good restaurants and a good atmospheer certainly in the evening.
Comming from Trapani airport this is a good place to be (2,5 hour driving) on your round trip on Sicilie.
Visits can be made to Cefalu which is 23 km from CasteBuono.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expert Tip. The town of Cefalu, 22 kilometres away, offers one of the best beaches in Sicily, with umbrellas and beach chairs for hire. Climb La Roca (the rock) above the town for a fantastic view of the city and to visit Diana's Temple. Porter/bellhop 24-hour front desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Ypsigro Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ypsigro Palace Castelbuono, Sicily, Italy
- Ypsigro Palace Hotel Castelbuono