“CLUB HAPPY DAYS WHAT A JOKE LIDYA CLUB AND LIDYA PARK” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Club Happy Days

and 1 more site!
You added Club Happy Days to your Saves list
Club Happy Days
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   Merkez Mah. Gokturkler Cad. 258. Sok. No: 9, Armutalan, Turkey   |
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Armutalan
kettering
“CLUB HAPPY DAYS WHAT A JOKE LIDYA CLUB AND LIDYA PARK”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have been to this hotel this month but this hotel is now called lidya club and lidya park hotel .
If you think it is a nice place look at the reviews for the other names that is hotel is called and you will see exactly where you will be staying avoid at all costs if possible.
The building has now been painted so the front you see is different now not has colourful but this is still the hotel lidya club block B.
Don't be fooled in thinking this is a different hotel than lidya club and lidya park the owner is the same and the pool you see in the pictures is the only pool available to block B and C,there is a small pool across the road at reception which is called lidya park.
The whole lot should be demolished and rebuilt with a different owner in charge.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Wakefield
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is the worst hotel I have ever encountered. The place is a complete shambles, regular no hot w ater, strict meal times, food barely edible, no choice practicaly same menu every day, god only know s what the food prep areas are like we are eating out each day, repeat do not go to this hotel, photos to follow, will be sueing holiday company _greendot holidays when I get back, turkey is nice except this hell hole, seems to be run by gypsies! Repeat do not come to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Just got back from Lydia Club hotel with my husband and 3 teenage children, this has got to be the worst hotel we have ever been to, honestly we are not fussy but this hotel is appalling.
Firstly the room we were given had 3 beds for 5 people, the air conditioning is not worth having, the rooms were disgraceful and you have hot water only at certain times during the day.
The pool was closed in our block as it was full of sewage, the other 2 pools were falling apart and the bar men were horrible as were the owners.
The food you could not feed to a dog it is covered in flys and the restaurant if you can call it that is filthy we could not eat anything we had to eat out all meal times as we did not want to risk getting ill.
The staff are rude to you and threaten women for no apparent reason.
This is an honest review like i say we are not fussy, if you have booked this hotel i would change it for your safety and health. No entertainment either and all inclusive ends at 10 thats if your even brave enough to drink the fly riddled drinks in dirty cups.
We would never recommend or return to this hotel in fact I'm surprised its even open. Please read all the bad reviews i thought people may just be exaggerating and it could not possibly be that bad, i was horrified and shocked to say it is!! What a waist of money its like a hostel in fact a hostel would have been better and safer, plus guests belongings were stolen. Good luck if you are staying here you will need it. I have photos if required.

• Stayed July 2013
Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have just returned from this hotel today.
This is the worst hotel I have stayed in as an all inclusive customer, and this is after 22 years of going on these types of holidays. I have rarely complained as a customer and actually complimented hotels on there service and standards and actually for the 1st time went on trip advisor last year to actually write a review for a stay in IBIZA as I thought the bad comments were unjustified.

So where do I start with this hotel, well when myself and my partner arrived at the hotel at 2am in the morning, we were checked in, were just given a piece of paper which give you the time of the all inclusive times and what times you can have hot water and how much it costs to have a late checkout and then taken over to a block of apartments, that as soon as you entered which looked like a reception area was dirty and empty and half completed, we were then taking to the room in a very dodgy new elevator on entering the room, the electrics did not work and after the person showing us to our room, wiggled the main fuse we had light, on inspection of the room it was dirty, such as the room had not been CLEANED, DIRTY TOILET, units still got the pencil markings on them, thick of dust, LARGE BARE ROOM, VIEW FROM BALCONY RESEMBELED A COUNCIL TIP OF ALL THE OLD UNITS and SIGNS, AND NO WHERE TO SIT ON. After going back to the main reception at the Lydia Park Hotel, and asking for the manager was then showing another room, 2 doors down exactly the same, eventually after 2 Hours after arriving was then taken to a room in the main hotel, which was slightly better, and a bit cleaner.
So on the next day, room was partially cleaned, had to ask where breakfast was which turned out to be in the 2nd block and all where all main meals where served.
At 1st give hotel benefit of the doubt at meal times- meals were basic, but we expected to pay for 3 star food not 5 star food, but hot food was warm, and cold items were just layed on a table with no fridgearation units to keep them cold, when a guest asked for butter, it was served in a bowl of water originally to keep it from melting.

As the week went on, was advised by guests food would not improve and they had to eat out, and this was true eventually had to eat out as the hot food went from luke warm to stone cold, they run out of food after half an hour of serving at evening which serving started at 730pm- they run out of basic items by 8pm, service was till 9pm. When a guest complained they just looked at her blankly- even the managers.
After a week we complained to the managers to get our rooms cleaned and for sheets to be cleaned-of which rooms are supposed to be cleaned daily and sheets changed twice weekly we complained to the Steven Segal look a like which apparently is the owners brother- which we thought was the owner, rooms was just tidied by moving our personal items, but rooms was still not cleaned. The day after the evening meal hot food was still cold, complained to him again, as he had closed of the 3rd block- so he and his family could have a barbecue for his wifes party, was told I was a trouble maker and English people deserve this rubbish.

We did speak to rep on all these fronts, and eventually advised that there was more than us complaining and was finding it hard to deal with so many complaints and from speaking to other people, other people had either had the same problems or worse a per previous reviews and had left hotel and had gone self catering, and on one new arrival just told the hotel she was not even staying there.

Other problems with hotel is poolside not cleaned properly, and all other areas such as reception and restaurant where food is served staff may speak little English- but appear not to understand you when you complain or ask for something.

I will definitely will not be back, and advise anyone do NOT go there as you will just end up more and more stressed and not relaxed as a holiday should be, and costing you a small fortune in eating out.

Would like to know who can write a review when they have not visited there yet.

Book another hotel and ignore good reviews as do not who can write these after visiting this hotel

Please see also other bad reviews, as with experience there seem to be true based on my experiences.

If you eat and drink out I recommend amedeus restaurant, and also go to Lost boys for Turkish night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Ok.. So been ages since I was last at club happy days, new to trip advisor so thought I would write one for my stay here. Me and my group if girl mates stayed here in the year 2009 for our first roudy girl holiday. SO BASIC SO CHEAP! If you and your mates are looking for a good deal in turkey here is where to go. You pay for what you get really. Food and drink were good and the staff where very friendly with us all, but would be in a huff if we never went there at night for food. Close to other bars and resturants and is an easy walk about Marmaris and simple to grab a bus. The hotel had a hair salon joint on and its own wee shop that was great for buying the likes of alcohol, water, bread & milk for cheap! I would like to say that we had a fantastic stay in marmaris and that the rooms where basic enough for us guys on ower two weeks stay of madness!
I would like to say there was a mixture between familys and groups while we where staying here also and the nights entertainment was not bad too!

Hope this helps

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Me & my family would never return to Crappy Days, they're fine there with you whilst you're spending money but if you stop buying they change they're tune. One of the "brothers" and a number of their thugs jumped my son, when I came to his rescue 8 of them assaulted me. I was bitten and stamped on as well as being spat at. The staff where mostly after either your money or the young girls on hols. Marmaris and Armutulan have some lovely people but the happy days brothers do Turkey a huge disservice.. No wonder they've had to change the name...

• Stayed August 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I stay here 3 times and have had a great time their with the staff who are friendly and good is great am sad its not their anymore I would stay their again . Its value for money and not far from the beach and shops the food was good and the entertainment good every nite

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Club Happy Days? Share your experiences!