We stayed here in December with our two teenage children. If you are in the area, you need to stay here, a truly extraordinary experience from beginning to end. Service was perfect without being obsequious, everything was comfortable and pleasant, both restaurants were excellent, and the spa was delightful. One small example: they have a pillow menu! If you don't like the down pillows on the bed, they give you a choice of 6 other pillows you can choose from.
The grounds were gorgeous (this was December remember), the breakfast buffet was terrific, with all kinds of Tuscan foods comparable to any restaurant we ate at in the area.
The castle is also centrally located, we visited Pisa, Sienna, Sam Gimignano, and several vineyards, all an easy drive away. The very efficient staff at the front desk will be happy to give you directions and a neat list of things to do at each destination.
We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa, the perfect place for an Authentic Tuscan Experience where the best of local Food and Wine, high end Spa treatments and panoramic splendour awaits you in the middle of the Chianti Wine Region and its gorgeous vine yards and olive groves.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Splendia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Castello del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany