Castello del Nero is a prize. It is sited beautifully. It is meticulously kept. The service could not be more accommodating. The food was delicious. There is just nothing they could do better. CDN is among my best ever hotel experiences. I recommend it without qualification whatsoever.
We used CDN as base and made day trips to Siena, Cortona, Florence and Greve. All were easy drives.
The hotel staff made reservations at local restaurants they selected. The choices made were outstanding too. The staff arranged for a driver so that we would not need to worry about getting lost at night or have a DD.
There is a spa at CDN which we did not use but it seemed awfully good too.
We will likely use it again during our next trip to Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa, the perfect place for an Authentic Tuscan Experience where the best of local Food and Wine, high end Spa treatments and panoramic splendour awaits you in the middle of the Chianti Wine Region and its gorgeous vine yards and olive groves.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Castello del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany