Yap, this is the only word that comes in my mind thinking about my stay in this hotel. I'm not a Spa fan, but I decided to surprise my fiancé with an overnight here. I couldn't have had a better idea. The welcome by Alessia was very warm and professional with a little tour of the common area during our way to the room, which was exactly reflecting the idea of an old charming Tuscan mansion. Huge, clean and comfortable. We had an aperitif and a wonderful dinner: do not miss the "cappelletti with pigeon ragù" and the "pigeon" as main course! The service was very professional and attentive. Very good value for money. The next morning we stopped at the Espa and we had a wonderful experience. The staff was very welcoming and professional. We couldn't have treatments due to the fact that we didn't book in advance, but the "percorso benessere" was very relaxing, including the outside pool. Thank you for an unforgettable week end. Last thing that surprised me: it's rather common to call hotel guests by name, but It never happened to me to be called like that even by the bellman!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa, the perfect place for an Authentic Tuscan Experience where the best of local Food and Wine, high end Spa treatments and panoramic splendour awaits you in the middle of the Chianti Wine Region and its gorgeous vine yards and olive groves.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Castello del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany