Unbelieveable stay at hotel. My husband and I travel frequently for work and stay at luxury properties. This is at Four Seasons / Mandarin Oriental standards. Amazing service, great attention to every detail. Location is perfect. We declined the daily drive to Florence and Siena via the hotel and rented a car (parking is free). 30 minutes to Siena, 30 to Florence, 60 to designer outlets. One day, hotel arranged a car service and we did a variety of vineyards and lunch at Banfi.
What my husband loved best, the weather was brisk/fall, leaves were changing colors, and while we couldn't use the pool, we spent each morning hiking the grounds, checking out the olive and wine vineyards on the estate. The spa was also fantastic and has heated outdoor massage pools to use pre/post your service. The hotel is not crowded during the week -and all staff knew our names. It felt like our own Chateau.
We will be back again next year during THanksgiving week.
one final note - leverage front desk reception prior to your trip. they were so good on emailing us to help us prepare from arranging outings, telling us what to pack, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa, the perfect place for an Authentic Tuscan Experience where the best of local Food and Wine, high end Spa treatments and panoramic splendour awaits you in the middle of the Chianti Wine Region and its gorgeous vine yards and olive groves.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Castello del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany