Visited Castello del Nero in mid November and can't wait to go back. Deluxe room was huge, immaculate and comfortable. The service from every department was exemplary. The dining experience is not to be missed as the menu is seasonal and local. The Chef is outstanding. The surrounding countryside is magnificent as are the views from every window. Trying to think of somthing negative but can't come up with anything. The hotel is central to Siena, Florence, San Gimignano and Greves. Don't miss the Spa, that too is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa, the perfect place for an Authentic Tuscan Experience where the best of local Food and Wine, high end Spa treatments and panoramic splendour awaits you in the middle of the Chianti Wine Region and its gorgeous vine yards and olive groves.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Castello del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany