Castello del Nero was one of the best finds ever! The property is beautiful. The entire staff was very attentive to our needs and called us by name. My boyfriend was celebrating his 50th birthday and was treated like royalty. The services provided was well worth the price. This is a "must stay" if you are visitng Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa, the perfect place for an Authentic Tuscan Experience where the best of local Food and Wine, high end Spa treatments and panoramic splendour awaits you in the middle of the Chianti Wine Region and its gorgeous vine yards and olive groves.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Castello del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany