Our Deluxe room was beautiful. The scenery from high on a hilltop was amazing the vineyards and olive trees were beautiful. The staff provided 5 star service without question. My wife took an “All about Pasta” cooking class there hosted by the executive chef who was wonderful. We even got to eat the pasta she made at dinner. The spa was fabulous and not to be missed. Their private wine label is delicious as is their olive oil. If you have the opportunity, take a wine tasting tour. If you are planning a visit in Tuscany stay at the Castello Del Nero you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa, the perfect place for an Authentic Tuscan Experience where the best of local Food and Wine, high end Spa treatments and panoramic splendour awaits you in the middle of the Chianti Wine Region and its gorgeous vine yards and olive groves.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Castello del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany