We had the pleasure to spend two nights here. We only wish that it was longer! What a wonderful hotel and spa. The views are spectacular, the building is exactly what I hoped for in Tuscany, how can it get any better? Our room had views over the patio in both the bathroom and in the room. Brushing your teeth in the AM while looking out over the scenery was just splendid! We used the spa services as well. Very pleasant experience and considering the services, reasonably priced. I also found it nice that they did not push their products at the end of the massage, very nice. The other spa aspects such as the large spa pool with all of the massage jets was great too. The aromas in the steam rooms were just wonderful, very relaxing........
We would come back here in a heart beat with hopes to stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa, the perfect place for an Authentic Tuscan Experience where the best of local Food and Wine, high end Spa treatments and panoramic splendour awaits you in the middle of the Chianti Wine Region and its gorgeous vine yards and olive groves.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Castello del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa
- Castello Del Nero Boutique Hotel & Spa Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany