We stayed at Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda for seven nights and it was most enjoyable. We ate dinner in the restaurant on four nights and it was of a very high standard. Emanuele was warm, enthusiastic and knowledgable and shared this with diners. He has the the right touch. But all the staff, from the waitresses at breakfast to the room cleaners, were friendly and efficient, though never 'familiar', which is testament to their training and the hotel management. The range of choice at breakfast was extensive and everything of high quality. Local wine, olive oils, meat and produce featured in the restaurant. A three course a la carte meal with wine cost around 65 euros per person. There some excellent alternative restaurants locally, within walking distance. The hotel is set on hill amid wonderful countryside, with spectacular views at every turn, both from the room windows and beyond. The pool is quiet and relaxing and big enough to get a decent swim. It has superb views and sunsets. Bar prices are very reasonable. We shall return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 units (double rooms/Junior suites) with bath, telephone, TV satellite, safe, frigo-bar, conditioned air, Internet, american bar, restaurant, hall for conferences from 10 to 100 persons fitness and sauna, parking, swimming pool, idromassaggio Jacuzzi type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Hotel
- Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany