My wife and I visited the Hotel Borgo for our 15yr anniversary trip. Picture perfect hotel in the country side of Tuscany with the most wonderful staff! Alessio and his cooking class is a must. I'm not much of a cook, but my wife and I enjoyed it while experiencing lots of local delicacies especially the wine! Max and the rest of the staff were phenomenal, fun, and very helpful. They made you feel at home with such a personal touch. The wine tasting, the tours, the grouds, I could go on. It was everything we were hoping for in a small farmhouse hotel. It is in a great location to visti local attractions: Florence, Sienna, San Gimignano, and Volterra. As many before us have said, I would highly recommend Borgo!
Ralph and Nicole
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 units (double rooms/Junior suites) with bath, telephone, TV satellite, safe, frigo-bar, conditioned air, Internet, american bar, restaurant, hall for conferences from 10 to 100 persons fitness and sauna, parking, swimming pool, idromassaggio Jacuzzi type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Hotel
- Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany