We stayed with our baby for two weeks.
On the good side were the total refurbishment, full pram accessibility, great spa facilities and closeness to beautiful Split.
On the downside – God, the personnel needs training! Everybody is quite friendly, but they seem to have problems following even the simplest routines. There was not a single day the housekeeping would not forget something – we eventually started placing bets on how many towels would be in the bathroom everyday.
-for massages ask for Alma, she’s goooooooooooooooood
-for those traveling with babies: do not bring nappies and jars with you. There are two supermarkets (Tommy and Discont Mikanovitch) and a 24/7 pharmacy (PrimaPharma at Stobrec) nearby stocked with Pampers and Hipp Organic.
-Family suits are really on the small side, you’d be better off booking a room facing marina – they are the largest, the quietest (so far, before the shopping arcade is not launched) and have sofa-beds in addition to double beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embark on a journey of coastal discovery. Found on a pristine part of the coast and featuring emerald clear waters a stone’s throw away from Split, the Le Méridien Lav’s unique location invites guests to easily explore the imposing Dalmatian coast stopping every few kilometers to admire scenic towns and villages including those of Trogir, Omiš, Solin (Salona) and Makarska as well as the nature parks of Biokovo (St Juraj) and Krka – all within an hour’s drive from the hotel.MOVE! A resort like no other in the region, Le Méridien Lav Split offers unparalleled facilities for those looking for action-packed travel. Energize your mind and body with an early morning jog along the beach or play away in some of the resort's numerous sport facilities (tennis courts, tennis, beach volley, boules, free climbing wall, archery, diving, water sports, yachting, cycling, wellness club ) Large superior and deluxe rooms and family suites are perfectly sized to accommodate two adults and up to two children. The Penguin Club offers a safe, educational and entertaining experience for the kids. Club's fully qualified nursing staff will keep busy their inquisitive mind! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Escapio and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Meridien Lav Split reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Lav Split Hotel Podstrana
- Le Meridien Podstrana
- Podstrana Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Lav Split Croatia/Podstrana