“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4404 - 52nd Avenue, Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2J4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE between 10-30%!
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bonnyville
Edmonton, Canada
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is a great hotel. The room was very cozy and luxurious. I loved the pool and hot tub. Fruit Kebab was fabulous. I never expected fresh fruit for breakfast. The staff were all as friendly and helpful as could be

Stayed November 2013
Justin K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind response. We are glad to hear you had a chance to enjoy the pool area as well as getting a chance to sit down for breakfast. We have been getting a lot of positive feedback on the kabebs from our guest and it’s something we will continue to do. Thank you again for the kind feedback as I will make sure our team hears about it.
Regards,
Holiday Inn Express Bonnyville Management Team.

Edmonton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

My family and I checked into the hotel which we stayed for 4 days. I had to specifically ask to have my room cleaned every day which was a little odd. Every hotel I have stayed in has cleaned my room automatically.

I found a pair of dirty underwear and a used tissue under my bed. I discovered this as I was looking for my daughters teddy bear. The front desk claimed to believe the underwear belonged to someone in my family. I was offered a fraction of our stay for compensation.

As a positive the breakfast was great and the pool was a bit cold but my kids liked it.

• Stayed November 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Jck56787,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to know that you liked our breakfast and enjoyed our pool. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the cleanliness of your room. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was very pleased with my recent stay at this hotel. It was perhaps the nicest Holiday Inn Express I've stayed at (and I've stayed at more than my share). Impeccably clean room and very accommodating staff - all I could ask for! A nice surprise in Bonnyville.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Justin K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your time to write a comment in regards to your stay with us. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and perhaps the best Holiday inn Express you stay at is a wonderful compliment. Again, thank you for staying with us and glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Holiday Inn Express Bonnyville Management Team
Brinnon, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very nice hotel. Relatively new property. The rooms are large with comfortable beds. Each room has a microwave & refrigerator. Their morning breakfast was pretty standard fare, but most days they included something, like egg salad sandwiches, that could be taken for lunch (a nice touch, I thought). Pool area well kept & clean. Very professional & friendly front counter staff. Will stay at this property again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for the positive review on our hotel. Since most of our guest work in the oil fields we find it's nice to add a little something for those who work all day or just would like that extra snack. We thank you for staying with us and will sure pass along your kind comments to our staff. We hope to see you again.

Regards,
The Holiday Inn Express Bonnyville Management Team.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at many HIE's over the years and this place is great. Brand new hotel still with that "new car smell". We checked in first thing in the morning and our rooms were ready and there was a nice hot breakfast. I defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Justin K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Your thoughtful remarks are very helpful in allowing us to continue to deliver exceptional customer service. I am happy to hear that your room was ready on arrival in the early morning. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Regards,

Holiday Inn Express Management Bonnyville.
Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed one night in Bonnyville and were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It is fairly new, very clean and well run. The rooms were not overly big, but not too small by any means. Internet connection was good, bedding was nice, hallways were clean and very quiet. We did not hear our neighbors during the night. The pool is small and there is no slide, but the kids had fun just the same. The depth is the same all the way around so any kids under 10 will not be able to touch the bottom accept near the stairs. I believe the depth was 4 feet. There is also a hot tub and a sauna. The breakfast was exceptional for a free hotel breakfast. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Justin K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. Our staff takes great pride in making sure the Holiday Inn Express is well maintained and the service is top notch. They will be very pleased with this feedback. We are happy to see you and your family had a chance to enjoy the pool area and as well as breakfast the next morning. Again, we appreciate the pleasant feedback and we will continue our work in great costumer service. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Kind Regards,
The Holiday Inn Express Bonnyville Management Team.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a brand new hotel and has all the amenities that new hotels have. It has an indoor pool, fitness room, breakfast area with no charge continental breakfast (with eggs, bacon, yoghurt, and all the regular continental breakfast items). The room is spacious and the beds comfortable. I was greeted at check-in with a bottle of water, granola bar and a Ferraro Rocher chocolate - nice! Overall, an excellent experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Justin K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were happy with our property and your room. The water, granola bar and Ferro Rocher are for our Priority Club Members so thank you for being a member and a loyal guest. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Bonnyville. Again, thank you for your wonderful comments.

Regards,

Holiday Inn Express Bonnyville Management Team.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonnyville? Share your experiences!