“We chose this Inn for it's pet friendly attitude” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bonnyville
Port Orange, Florida
“We chose this Inn for it's pet friendly attitude”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We chose this Inn for it's pet friendly attitude. However, even though the Inn was excellent in all respects, why was there a $20.00 fee for pets? They didn't use any extra towels, sheets, electricity, etc. , etc!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWBonnyville, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Bonnyville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Hello and thank you for taking the time to provide a review on our Hotel.
Thank you for the comment that our Hotel was "Excellent in all Aspects" and that you chose us because we are Pet Friendly.
I can answer your question regarding our Pet Fee. While some people do take better care of their animals than others, it must be noted that even though we like to think our pets are clean, they leave behind dander, hair and saliva. This is Not a bad thing--it is completely normal and unavoidable.
Humans that are allergic to animals are allergic to the dander and saliva that animals leave behind and can attest that extra cleaning must be done to remove the dander, hair and saliva. We perform a deep cleaning that goes above and beyond that of a non-pet room which can even include cleaning of the carpets when necessary sometimes more than once a week.
I think our Hotel has a fair Pet Fee. We understand that your pets want to be with you when you travel and we surely Welcome them here.
Once again, thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Saskatoon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

As usual, a fantastic stay. The rooms are always clean and the staff are top notch. The breakfast was fantastic, I love the omelets and the potatoes. The only problem I had was with the wi-fi, so I plugged in and the wired Internet was very quick, but I couldn't surf with my tablet. When ever I review other Best Western locations, I use this hotel as the standard to compare them to.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
BWBonnyville, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Bonnyville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
Hello and Thank you for the Kind words about our Hotel, staff, and Breakfast. We are happy that you are still staying with us and hope that you will be back in the future. With regard to the Wifi, we apologize that you could not connect with your Tablet. We are presently working on improving our Service in this area and hope that you will contact me personally next time you are at the Hotel if you have any issues. Thank you once again, and Happy Holidays from all of us at BEST WESTERN Bonnyville.
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

This hotel offers excellent value for the money. It is one of the newest in town and is still in great shape. The staff was accommodating and even allowed me a late checkout so I could work from my room for the morning.

I used the fitness center, and it was bright with good equipment. The breakfast was better than most of the free breakfasts in the chain hotels. There was a diverse selection of items that should provide something for a wide range of diets.

The Wifi in my room was strong. I was able to do my work, as well as make a FaceTime call home, and watch a movie on NetFlix. That level of WiFi is far superior to what I get in most hotels.

I was in a King suite which has a separate bedroom and a really nice work area outside the bedroom. My only complaint about the room is that the heater is in the bedroom, which is right at the back of the unit. The work area (which contains a sofa bed), and bathroom are right at the front of the unit. To keep the work area warm, I had to crank the heat in the bedroom, which made it pretty hot there. It wasn't a big deal for me traveling alone, but if I had had another person who had to sleep on the sofa bed, it could have been awfully cold out there.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
BWBonnyville, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Bonnyville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Hello,
Thank you for your wonderful review on our Property. We are so pleased that everything about your stay exceeded your expectations. We appreciate all of the comments that you made and we hope that you will join us again on your next visit to Bonnvyille in order that we can provide you with the service you deserve.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in bonnyville for a day and I was blown away by the hotel. The decor is amazing and so is the breakfast bar in the morning. We were greeted promptly by friendly staff. The manager Linda was amazing and very helpful as well. She is friendly and engeretic and it rubs off on her staff. Also Claude went out of his way to find us some souvenirs as well. I would highly recommend this place! Everything went smoothly despite it being chaotic because a bunch of band members were there. My overall experience was excellent!

• Stayed October 2012
BWBonnyville, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Bonnyville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a nice review.
I will share your review with all of the Staff and we sincerely hope that you will come and stay with us once again.
Calgary, Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had a one night stay here as part of a business trip. The location is great due to the fact that it's not right on the main road, which also allows for a quieter night.

Check in was very prompt. The staff was efficient.

The breakfast room was on the small side with a few people having to eat off their laps rather than a table. The food was better than the typical continental breakfast, with a few hot options along with the cereals, yogurts, etc. The gentleman that took care of the room was very quick to refill any dwindling supplies too!

All in all it was a short but pleasant stay. I'll stay here again when next in Bonnyville.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our Property. You compliments are taken very seriously as the Staff works very hard to deliver an experience that will surpass our guest expectations. I will share your review in the hotel for all to see. Thank you once again.
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Nice, basic hotel on the edge of Bonnyville. Appeared to be popular with crews, but was relatively quitet nonetheless. Better than average free breakfast buffet. Rooms were clean with ok noise attenuation. Was not given an upgrade or acknowledged of diamond status with rewards program, if that is important to you.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have stayed here on several occasions and have nothing bad to say. Great rooms, great service and the best hotel breakfast I have ever had. This hotel takes pride in all aspects of your stay and I have always been happy here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
BWBonnyville, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Bonnyville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Hello,
Just a short note to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel once again. Your comments are much appreciated and my staff and I are happy that you enjoy your stays with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Been to BEST WESTERN Bonnyville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!